ANALYSE & CREATE MEDIA & COMMUNICATION TEXTS

Welcome to the homepage for Analyse and create media and communication texts - NSWTMCN504A.

To the right you will find the Assessment Tasks (just click)
Below you will find links to sites that are relevant to the course content.

These will be updated regularly.
(If you find a great site please email it to me and I will post a link)

Peter Bradbury

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What did you really think of my website?


As everyone is aware as part of the requirements for Produce Multimedia Product we were asked to design a website for the TAFE.

Follow the links to check out the site to refresh your memory. After you have done so why not take this quick survey and tell me what you REALLY thought of my website.

Don't forget! Its completely anonymous ; )

Enter the website here!

Click Here to take survey!

1 comment:

  1. hey eliza :) i tried viewing your site but the link was broken... :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete