ANALYSE & CREATE MEDIA & COMMUNICATION TEXTS

Welcome to the homepage for Analyse and create media and communication texts - NSWTMCN504A.

To the right you will find the Assessment Tasks (just click)
Below you will find links to sites that are relevant to the course content.

These will be updated regularly.
(If you find a great site please email it to me and I will post a link)

Peter Bradbury

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Please View My Worpress Site and TakeMy Survey =]

www.kristysteele.wordpress.com
Click Here to take survey

1 comment:

  1. according to my survey results the changes that I would make to my wordpress site would be that I would change the colour of it. Try and get rid of the black and add a little colour to it. The other thing that I would to in order to improve it would be to put more wrestling related content and pictures on the site.

    ReplyDelete