ANALYSE & CREATE MEDIA & COMMUNICATION TEXTS

Welcome to the homepage for Analyse and create media and communication texts - NSWTMCN504A.

To the right you will find the Assessment Tasks (just click)
Below you will find links to sites that are relevant to the course content.

These will be updated regularly.
(If you find a great site please email it to me and I will post a link)

Peter Bradbury

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Come one Come all & view my exciting C&M Course Site


CLIENT:

Wollongong TAFE


AUDIENCE:


The audience for my Communication and Media Course website would include:


· Anyone who is interested in working in the Communication and Media industry
· People who are interested in using TAFE as a stepping stone to University
· People who are interested in gaining more skills to re-enter the workforce



These people may be male or female, from any ethnic background, could be of any age and from any religion.



The following is the golden link to my Communication & Media Course Site:

http://cmstudies.wordpress.com/



Please take 2 minutes to do my survey :)


No comments:

Post a Comment